Wednesday, April 25, 2007

baby update

Today was my last Dr.s appointment!  Yes that's right!  The last.  I haven't progressed any more toward delivering little Owen, so I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning at 5 am.  I am still hopeful that he'll come on his own before then but at least there is now a definite end in sight!  Joel's sister's birthday is on Sunday and so that would be a fun birthday present for her!

 

With the weather we've had lately, I have wondered what would happen if I went into labor while we were under a tornado watch or warning.  Could be interesting but I suppose we'd just have to pray our way to the hospital!  Tonight our weather here in Missouri is forcast to be severe and hail is a good possibility!  Some people say that low pressure systems have been known to bring on labor. I will take it, if that's true!

 

Sorry this is all we have had to report lately.  I promise come August, life will become interesting again and we'll have lots to share with you about our international travels!

 

Bethany

2 comments:

Jodi said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!! Hopefully Owen will come soon. Any update is good to hear, never worry if it is interesting or not. People like to hear what is going on in your lives. praying for you and Joel and your mom that Owen will come soon. :)

Loving Life said...

I'm there with Jodi!
I think April is a great month to have a birthday in...too bad Owen's not a girl though...the birthstone is a diamond :)
Praying for you Darling! Sooooooo excited to see pictures of this little man! Happy and Safe Birthing!
~debi~