Monday, February 15, 2010

After the Dr.'s office

We’re home and are glad we went in.  All three have RSV and all three have ear infections too!  All three are on antibiotics and Kate will be on a breathing treatment as needed.  The Dr. says she’s not out of the woods yet and there’s still a good chance she’ll need hospitalization before this is all done.  He told us what to look for and so we’ll monitor her here till we think she needs to go in again.  They are all still contagious so we’ll be home till at least Wed and if I go back to work after that, Kate will stay with me in my office.  My mom comes on Thursday so the reinforcements  are coming!!  Yeah!  I guess God really thought we needed some family time! J

Thanks for all your prayers! I am at peace in the midst of the storm because my God is able!

Bethany

 

2 comments:

Hillengrandma said...

I am praying for you. Started Saturday when I read how sick everyone is. I am so sorry. Ethan, Becky's 2nd son, had rsv when he was 2 weeks old and I can still remember how he struggled to breathe. It is soooo scary. He also received breathing treatments. Will continue to pray and I am so glad your mom is coming this week. She will be so much more content if she can be there to help, and I know you can certainly use her help and her strength in this time of crisis. Hang in there. God is in control.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry that Kate and the boys all have RSV :( Matthew came down with pneumonia and RSV last week and it was very scary. I hope so much that she will not have to spend time at the hospital. Praying for you guys this week - having one sick was hard enough, I can't imagine 3!!!! And praying as well that you two don't catch it. I got it from Matthew and although it is just a cold, it is still no fun at all. Hope you are all better soon!!!!!