Monday, April 05, 2010

our three gifts


you know, being a mom is tougher than i ever dreamed it would be. each child is so different and so training them requires much patience and creativity. it is sometimes draining but also rewarding... like just now, I was doing the laundry while holding kate over one shoulder and jack was helping put the clothes in the washer. as he walked over into the playroom,
he says, "hey mom!"
i said, "yes, jack?"
he said "mom, i just love you!"
it's just what i needed. i mean, loook at these three! God has blessed us in so many ways and our three kids rank high on the list of blessings!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Noni said...

Oooh, words escape me, I feel so blessed to be their Noni.

Anonymous said...

Oh my cow!! You were right Mama, these turned out wonderful! That dress is still my favorite. These 3 little faces make my heart just melt!
<3 Gracie