Saturday, July 10, 2010


Today, even though Kate didn't get in the water, since we were going to the lake, I decided it was high time she sported her cute little bathing suit, given to us by my best friend Jolene (and Kallie too). I must say she resembles a sharpei puppy but, oh my word, she was cute! I also wanted to document her third tooth that came through the other day. The fourth is due any day now as are all the eye teeth! We don't do things slowly in our house! :O She is such a happy baby post months one and two and we are so thankful to have her in our family. This collage really captures her sweet personality but in the next two pictures, I'm posting you get to see what she's been working on should her two big brothers decide to turn on her and pick on her...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: