Thursday, May 18, 2006

Joel

Yesterday afternoon, Joel began to feel achy and has felt really tired since the night I got sick.  Last night before bed, he was burning up and his temp was 101*.  Around 4 am I woke up with the mosque’s call to prayer and checked him again and this time it was 102.4*  He’s been taking tylenol but it doesn’t seem to be helping much.  Hopefully this is just his way of dealing with the same thing I had, but he’s pretty miserable right now.  Please pray for him today to feel better and that this will pass for both of us quickly.  We have a language session this afternoon and he won’t want to miss it.  Thanks!

 

Bethany

3 comments:

Bek. said...

Hey-
I'm prayiing and have been praying for you guys the last couple of nights. God's been waking me up for the past three or 4 nights around 4 am and what else is there to do than pray?
I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

OK so we're all awake at 4 am, maybe we'll just call it prayer meeting. Good thing HE never sleep and never slumbers. Love U 3
Mom in MO

Snwwhite said...

Have been lifting you up to the Father - was glad to hear from Jon today that you are feeling better Joel. God Bless!