Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We're back!

Sorry it has been so long since we published a post. Time got away but we are now back in the information loop. If you are trying to catch up from where we left off, may I suggest that you read this blog from the bottom up. The photos are in order from bottom to top. Sorry if it's a bit confusing! Enjoy reading and looking! We'd love to hear from you. Oh and hopefully I'll add some more tomorrow.
Good night from here and Good morning to you there!
Bethany

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh! It's so goo to keep up to date. I'll be praying for the injured man. So is the coffee as good as Starbucks? You could call it Jackbucks Coffee and make your own label.

Love Nani

jmp said...

Thanks for all of the interesting updates- I just got all caught up. THanks also for the pictures. I want to know how that coffee turned out!

Joe and Terri said...

Thanks for all the pictures etc. I am sure everyone wants to know how the coffee tastes. Take a picture of you drinking it. Sure love those pictures of Jack - now you need to get some of Bethany.
Love ya,
Mom

Joe and Terri said...

Wow the coffee thing definitely got some attention. Jackbucks sounds great. What did Jack give Joel for his birthday? Sometimes share more of Jack's vocabulary.

Love you, Gramps

Bek. said...

So here I am, checking blogs again :). I love the thought that Joel is roasting coffee but I think you should stay away from Jackbucks. How about something really unique like "The Potters Roast" or "Sundown Coffee Roasters" a sundown productions production. Or you could go with one of Joel's pen names. Just a thought!
Oh and I updated my blog...check it out!