Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Owen

This morning we are taking Owen back to the clinic here to see the doctor. I can't get him to take his medicine as he's not interested in eating or drinking.  Please pray for us right now as we are facing discouragement on many fronts.  I, as a mom, am at my whits end with this and am honestly a bit scared.  I still know Owen is in God's hands but on a human level I see him sick and my  heart hurts.  Please pray for his healing and if that's not what God wants right now, that the Dr would know how to help him.  Thank you!

 

Bethany

3 comments:

Bek. said...

I'm definitely praying and will continue to have others pray.
I love you guys!

Tom Demers said...

We're praying for you all!
Any news on Jack after the Dr visit?

Anonymous said...

I just read your e-mail(9:30 p.m. Wed.) I called your mom and we had prayer together for you all and for her. Please know we will keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Hillengrandma