Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's Bethany Been Up To?

I, Bethany, am enjoying my ministry, assisting the Dean of Education.  I love to organize and that’s just what I get to do for a few hours each morning.  I am adjusting well to balancing life at home and my ministry at school.  I pray daily that God will bring along my path, gals that I can build relationships with.  It’s been tough as I have felt a little “stuck” at home and not able to get over to the school as much as I’d like, but I am learning to enjoy the down time and am enjoying more time with Him.  This past year has been the toughest of my life spiritually and emotionally, but I have also learned so much.  In some ways, I think I am re-learning lessons from the past that I thought I knew, but this time, God has taken me deeper than I knew I could go.  I wouldn’t yet choose to repeat this year but my hope is that God will use the things I am learning to be an encouragement to others. 

 

 

No comments: