Wednesday, September 09, 2009

No Words Can Describe...


Hey everyone! Most of you already know but for some, we want to announce – we are having a girl!!! I wanted to send out Kate Lael’s first photo The picture is a side shot of her (head left – profile, left hand up at her forehead – as if she’s exhausted J, feet up pushing on my belly! And yes I was feeling it as I saw her doing it!)

We are over the moon about this. I am getting the box of girl clothes out next and am excited to get shopping!!!

Love to you all!

Bethany

3 comments:

Bek. said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannah said...

Congratulations!! I missed your post that said you were expecting. So exciting that you are having a girl.

Hillengrandma said...

Bethany, SO THRILLED YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL. We have been gone so just found the message today(9-18). I bet your Mom is thrilled. A little girl after 5 boys.