Monday, September 07, 2009

Potter Baby # 3


For those interested in the progress of this pregnancy, we are now into the 2nd trimester and all is well. My energy level has risen, thankfully and I anticipate that in the next week or so, the other members of my family will get to feel the activities of our newest member! This Wednesday, we'll have the 20 week ultrasound which hopefully will tell us the gender of the baby. I have pink paint on my shopping list in hopes but those hopes aren't super high as I am trying to stay grounded in reality. If you see me this week past Wed. and my feet are floating somewhere off the ground, then you can be assured it's a girl, if I'm happy and a bit shocked, well then the news was a third boy and I'm preparing mentally for being completely outnumbered in our house (a husband, 3 sons, a boy fish and a male dog to boot!). Everyone says if we have three boys, the teenage years will likely be much easier on us. I'm just not sure I'll survive the toddler years! We'll let you all know!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom aka Noni said...

You look great, and love the top.
I'm spending Labor Day laboring at the house. Dust, mop, wax, rearrange, organize, and most imporant, eliminate the unnecessary. Next is mow and sweep outside, and pick up trimmings. I love 3 day weekends. Got to go back to work to rest up.