Monday, March 13, 2006

Looking up

I'm happy to report that today I am feeling much better. I haven't been nautious all day and the pain seems to be lessening. I have actually gotten to be productive here at the Stroud house and that feels good! Hopefully in the next few days we can get back to our apartment to finish the packing. We have till the end of the month to complete everything over there. One thing I'm a bit worried about is my vision. I don't think it's related to the surgery directly (I don't think it could be) but perhaps the pain medicine. My vision has been strongly affected by something - especially my distance vision. It was one of the side effects listed so we'll ask the doctor on Thursday what we can do about it.

Jack seems to be happy that Mommy is now able to hold him a bit more. And I think he's adjusting to his new house. My parents have been very accomodating with us and haven't complained a bit as we put all their beautiful decorations away. I think we all realize that our time together is short so we must make the best of it!

Well, that's it from our world.

Bethany

3 comments:

Bek. said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better B. It's only 11 days now until I see you three!

Snwwhite said...

hope packing is going well today - praying for ya! Blessings - christine

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you weathered the crazy weather. We are getting settled back in Roach although we have a house guest right now (DJ. . Bethany knows him). Give us a jingle when you get a chance we need to see you again.
The other "B"