Friday, August 08, 2008

Beginnings

Today is a day of new beginnings for me, Bethany. I start working again today. I am excited, mostly, at the thought but then am a little nervous too as it’s been 6 years since I have done office type work. Thankfully, Mike, my boss is a great and gracious man whom I have worked for before and so I think we’ll get on just fine! If you think of it today, pray for me to be confident and to be able to grasp all that I’ll be doing. On another note. As you all read months ago here on the blog. I really had a tough time with all that led to us coming home this year. There has been some healing along the way but these past few months have continued to be a struggle for me as we have faced more trials financially. I am asking for prayer, a humbling thing to do. Please pray that my faith would be strong and that I would trust WHATEVER God has in His plan for us, that it truly is His best and that He will enable me to endure in His strength. Never in my life has this been such a battle. I want to be able to have a viable ministry here at the Bible School and I don’t want this to quench the Spirit in me by a lack of faith. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement to us. It is amazing to know we are surrounded by people who love and care for us!

1 comment:

Joe and Terri said...

I can certainly understand a little about where you are coming from. Please be assured of my continual prayers for you. Looking forward to our visit.