Sunday, January 08, 2006

running back towards technology

This innaugural post is to say hello to any one who finds themselves here. Hopefully through regular moderate posting, this can be a good method of sharing both random and intentional information about what and where in the world the Potter trio is and is doing. A wise person once said to me taht a blog with frequent short postings is the way to go. So, on this balmy sunday afternoon with jr. Potter in my lap, I bid you hello.

Things are settling back down in the potter house after the festivities of the past three weeks. We had so many good time with all of you our family. The past couple days have seen a great return to normal. Jack actually slept through the entire night last night without once coaxing mommy and daddy out of bed! We've enjoyed some quiet time before we get back into the swing of things this week. I'll be working with Jonny mon and tues and at church wed and thur. So, Bethany will be baptized by fire back into being a stay at home mom. She'll need prayer for patience and the ability to get some things done while corralling our little bronco, Jack.

Good news on the Indonesia end. We were blessed with two new supporters on our team. We're being provided for awesomely! We shared in a sunday school this morning which went really well. And I actually will be able to speak before the whole church on a wednesday in February. Be praying about what we share.

Ok, I must go and enjoy this balmy Cuban feeling day, all I need are some linen pants, a fedora, hemingway, and a few other choice accessories...

Take care all,
joel and jack on sunday afternoon.

'ohhwhauhhh...'
- jack aiden

4 comments:

Snwwhite said...

Hello friend Potters,
So fun that you have taken Jon's advice :). I look foward to reading your updates on how you are doing! Hope you continue to have a relaxing day! God Bless!
Christine

jbj said...

strizzo, thanks for the comments! We are hoping to have you over for some grub some time this week but I have to get the meal schedule down first. Any days good for you? The bronco will be here and will certainly need coralling!

snwwhite, it was great to talk to you tonight - thanks for thinking to call. I'm looking forward to the ygm date with you and bek in the near future!

jmp said...

Hey, just thought I'd say hi. Glad to see you've gotten to blogging straight away. So now I've had to start my own so I can post on yours. I would give you my myspace page, since that has much content on it already, but that site is down now for some reason.... I'll send it soon.

jmp said...

Ok, here's the Myspace http://www.myspace.com/canjecricketer
Have fun-lots of craziness :)