Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Birthday blog!

Today is my 31st birthday and I am doing something I rarely ever do.  NOTHING!!  I'm usually always busy at something, and find it hard to not be productive, but today I decided it was a "do nothing" day.  Joel is home sick today and is also doing very little!  I went to work out this am (I guess that's something) and then came home, took a quick lay down (like 5 min.) and took a bath.  Then got back in clean PJ's and have sat on the couch reading my REAL Simple magazine (my favorite, by the way!!).  I stopped for lunch and have played with Jack off and on and put him down for naps and such but otherwise have been completely lazy!  And it feels great!  I think Joel is shocked - he's never seen me idle!  I figure once we get to Indonesia, I'll probably never have the chance to sit still so I'm making up for it all in one day!  Call me crazy but I'm enjoying it!

 

We got shots yesterday - a big OUCH!  We've had sore arms all night and day today.  We still have to get the Japanese Encephalitis one but I'm all done.  Joel and Jack still have more though.  Fun times, I tell you!

 

Well, I'd best get back to.... oh, yeah, I wasn't doing anything!  But I still should go.  Joel is taking me to dinner tonight and I suppose he'd like me to wear something other than pj's!  I'd be fine in them though!

 

Bethany

 

2 comments:

Snwwhite said...

hope all is well out there - did you get any snow yet? Praying for you guys! -christine

Bek. said...

You know, I check your blog nearly every day and you never change it! Now that I have our internet hooked up, I'll be updating my blog often. Yours looks great though!