Tuesday, October 31, 2006

These are two very special women. They are women who have sacrificed much in their lives. They are women who love Christ more than anything else in this world and because of that have willingly sent their children out into the world, knowing God would take good care of them. We couldn't be here without these two women and we just wanted to share with all of you how special they are to us. Do us a favor, if you live nearby your mom, hug her today. And as a favor to us, if you see one of these two ladies in the near future, hug them for us too! We surely miss them! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bek. said...

I miss them too!!! Hugs to everyone!

Jeff AND DeAnna said...

I love your Mom too! Can I adopt her? Or would she adopt me?? LOL

Hugs,
ddm

Joe and Terri said...

Thanks for your special thoughts. I love you and miss you so much,
Mom Potter