Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Provision after Provision afer Provision

We have such good news today. No, our passports still aren't here but we're still hopeful. The good news I 'm talking about is how God is providing financially for us.
Since our sending service, God has used his people to provide several large gifts for our moving expenses and such! I won't tell just how much, but suffice it to say that we can cover our tickets and excess baggage fees and will help with our set up expenses when we arrive to our house. Thanks for praying for us as we trust the Lord to meet our needs. He is so faithful!
Joel spoke one last time tonight at church and there was a special time of prayer for us individually afterward. Once again, I ended up in tears as I heard my dear friends praying for me. One of my friends prayed who is also preparing for full time service in missions. It was a special time for me, a time I won't soon forget.
Goodnight for now and as Edward R. Murrow would say "Goodnight and goodluck". Well, maybe not luck...
B

1 comment:

Snwwhite said...

Praise God for His Provision!! I am praying for you guys as you ready for this new adventure! God Bless!
Love from Winona Lake (at least today) :) - Christine